After about three months in the market, the Redmi Note 11 Pro series is getting its first-ever price cut. According to Redmi official Weibo handle, this series will sell for 1599 yuan ($251) today. The offer is limited and Chinese users can do well to grab the opportunity. Specifically, Redmi Note 11 Pro 6GB+128GB version is available for 1599 yuan, the 8GB+128GB sells for 1899 yuan ($298) while the 8GB+256GB version goes for 1999 yuan ($313). In addition, the Pro+ version 8GB+128GB/256GB also ushered in a special offer of a 100 yuan ($16) discount.
The Redmi Note 11 series is the first to launch the MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G processor. This smartphone also comes with a Samsung 120Hz high refresh screen as well as a 108MP ultra-clear main camera. More importantly, the Redmi Note 11 Pro series also uses a flagship 120W fast charging.
Redmi Note 11 has a built-in 5000 mAh battery that supports a 33W fast charge and gives a full charge in 62 minutes. The Redmi Note 11 Pro has a 5160 mAh battery that supports a 67W fast charge and gives a full charge in 43 minutes. However, the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ model with a 4500 mAh battery supports 120W fast charging. This charging capacity delivers a full charge in 15 minutes.
In terms of ID design, the series adopts the trendy small vertical edge design, with sharp but straight up and down lines, and the outline of the fuselage is tough and sharp. The overall design uses the 2.5D AG frosted glass and it does not attract or retain fingerprints. The 8.34 mm thin and light body further enhances the grip of the entire Redmi Note 11 series.
Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP telemacro macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1115 super-linear speakers with a max amplitude of 0.65mm, SOUND BY JBL, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Note 11 Pro – 5160mAh (typical) with 67W fast charging
- Note 11 Pro+ – 4500mAh (typical) battery with 120W fast charging