After the official launch of the OnePlus 10 Pro on January 11, the company officially commenced pre-sales of this flagship. However, the first official sales of this device held today. As the tenth-generation flagship of OnePlus, the device brings excellent performance in photography, games, etc. Shortly after the first sale, OnePlus officially announced the first sale report of the OnePlus 10 Pro. According to the data of Oppo Mall, JD.com, Tmall, Suning.com, and OnePlus authorized stores, the first sale of the OnePlus 10 Pro hit 100 million yuan ($15.7 million) within a second.
OnePlus founder Liu Zuohu said on Weibo, “Good products pay tribute to good vision, thank you all”. In terms of ID design, the OnePlus 10 Pro has two colours options including black and greem. The metal frame extends naturally and the back panel also adopts the first third-generation silk glass technology. The front of the phone is equipped with a 6.7-inch Samsung AMOLED curved screen that supports LTPO 2.0 technology and a 1Hz AOD screen display function.
In terms of core configuration, the OnePlus 10 Pro is equipped with the new Snapdragon 8 Gen1 processor, LPDDR5 memory, UFS 3.1 storage, a built-in 5000 mAh large battery, 80W wired flash charging and 50W wireless flash charging. While the wired charging delivers a full charge in 32 minutes, the wireless charging gets 100% in 47 minutes.
In the camera department, this device comes with a 48-megapixel main camera (customized IMX789) + 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens + 8-megapixel telephoto lens. The front camera is a 32-megapixel lens.
This smartphone has three storage versions and their prices are
- 8GB + 128GB – 4699 yuan ($737)
- 8GB + 256GB – 4999 yuan ($785)
- 12GB + 256GB – 5299 yuan ($832)
The company will announce when the next round of sales will take place
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging