Chinese manufacturer OnePlus is one of the very few companies that do not release many smartphones annually. Earlier this year, the company officially announced its latest flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 10 Pro. At the time of the launch, this device had two colour options, Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colours. Furthermore, at the time of its launch, this smartphone had a maximum of 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
According to the president of OnePlus China, Li Jie, the OnePlus 10 Pro will launch a new version tomorrow. This new version will be a white model, all other specs remain the same. Furthermore, there may also be a 512GB large capacity storage option.
In terms of core configuration, the OnePlus 10 Pro comes with a new generation Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 mobile platform. This smartphone also supports LPDDR5 memory + UFS 3.1 storage. Furthermore, this flagship smartphone has the largest cooling system in OnePlus’s history. It has a cooling area of about 55% of the area of an A4 paper. This device uses a built-in 5000 mAh battery, supports 80W super flash charging and 50W wireless flash charging. This smartphone also comes with a built-in super-large X-axis linear motor, with O-Haptics vibration effect system.
Gizchina News of the week
OnePlus 10 Pro uses Samsung’s 6.7-inch AMOLED screen, with 2K + ultra-clear resolution, 120Hz LTPO 2.0 adaptive screen refresh rate, native 10-bit color, 1300 nits peak brightness, and HDR10 + certification. It also supports a rapid refresh rate and flexible adaptive refresh rate.
In terms of imaging, the OnePlus 10 Pro uses an exclusive custom IMX789 sensor. It has a 48-megapixel, 1/1.43-inch ultra-large bottom, using Hasselblad professional mode, which can capture up to 12-bit color depth RAW photos. The camera also supports 4K and 8K high-definition video.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging