Immediately after the release of the iPhone SE 3, we gave some reasons why users should not buy the iPhone SE 3. Our advice is that was that the iPhone SE 3 is not for everybody. If you have certain needs in a smartphone, you will hate the iPhone SE 3 with passion. Obviously, not everyone took our advice. Today, a user gave a very negative review of the iPhone SE 3. This review is making the headlines because it is probably the most negative review we have seen for a smartphone in recent times.
Rating this device with one star, the user claims he did buy the iPhone SE 3 128GB black version for 3899 yuan ($613). According to the user, he feels like dying because he bought this device. Linking his regret for buying this device to death is below the belt. He said
“I regret buying this smartphone to death. The appearance is exactly the same as the iPhone 7 I have about six years ago. There is only one power cord, no mobile phone case, and no charger. The card pin in the box is very very poor. Think twice before buying”.
In all honesty, the iPhone SE 3 is not as bad as the user thinks. He probably read too many hypes about this device before buying. We all know iPhones don’t come with chargers and cases, thus that shouldn’t be an issue. As for the card pin, who cares about the quality of a card pin? Before you purchase this device, read our advice here
Apple iPhone SE 3 specifications
The biggest upgrade point of the Apple iPhone SE 3 is the A15 Bionic chip. This chip uses TSMC’s 5nm process and consists of 2 high-performance cores and 4 energy-efficient cores. It integrates a 4-core graphics processor and a 16-core neural network engine.
This device also comes with a 4.7-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 1334 × 750. This smartphone has a 7MP camera on the front and a 12MP shooter that supports OIS on the rear. The iPhone Se 2022 also supports Touch ID as well as IP67 dustproof and waterproof.
This smartphone is also available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options. As for colour options, it has midnight black, star, and red colors.
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 PPI display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-Core A15 (2 performance and 4 efficiency cores) Bionic 5nm chip with 64-bit architecture, 4‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 15
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Touch ID Fingerprint sensor
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 138.4×67.3×7.3mm; Weight: 144g
- 5G (sub‑6 GHz), Gigabit-class LTE, 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 15 hours video playback