Online sources have published “live” photos of the Galaxy Z Flip 4 smartphone in clamshell format, which Samsung is expected to officially introduce in August this year.
So, it is reported that the Galaxy Z Flip 4 will receive a main flexible display measuring 6.7 inches diagonally. As you can see in the pictures, this screen has an almost imperceptible fold line. However, when folded, a gap remains between the halves of the case.
The size of the auxiliary external display will increase from 1.9 to 2.1 inches compared to its predecessor. The battery capacity will also increase – from 3300 to 3700 mAh. 25W fast charging is also available.
Gizchina News of the week
Also, the main camera system of the Galaxy Z Flip 4 will not change. These are two 12-megapixel sensors lined up vertically. The resolution of the selfie camera will be 10 megapixels. The fingerprint scanner is located on the side of the case.
In addition, we are talking about the use of the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor developed by Qualcomm in the Galaxy Z Flip 4. Also, the chip combines eight computing cores, including the powerful Kryo Prime core with clock speeds up to 3.2 GHz. The product includes a Snapdragon X65 5G modem.
Also, the current Galaxy Z Flip 3 is available in 128GB and 256GB storage options. The Galaxy Z Flip 4 smartphone, in addition to other variants, will arrive with a version with a 512 GB flash memory.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 rumored specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- 2.1-inch HD+ AMOLED outer display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with One UI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor
- 10MP front-facing camera
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Sub6 / mmWave, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, Ultra Wide Band, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 3700mAh battery with 25W wired and 10W wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, 4.5W reverse wireless charging