According to a recent report, Chen Jin, general manager of Lenovo‘s China Mobile Phone Business Department, hinted at an interaction with netizens that the price of the moto X30 Pro is not less than 3,000 yuan (about $445).
Previously, the moto edge X30 running the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 was available at 2,999 yuan. This time, the moto X30 Pro processor is the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. The cost is higher, and the final price will exceed 3,000 yuan.
Not only that, the moto X30 Pro will arrive with 200 megapixels. This Sensor has a larger size than the Sony IMX707, reaching 1/1.22 inches (the bottom of the IMX707 is 1/1.28 inches), and the cost is very high.
Also, it is reported that the moto X30 Pro will use the Samsung HP1 main camera with a unit pixel area of 0.64μm and supports ChameleonCell pixel synthesis.
In addition, in a dark light environment, Samsung’s 200 megapixels can synthesize 1.28μm large pixels to generate 50-megapixel proofs. The large pixels can capture more picture details, and the image performance is worth looking forward to.
In addition, other specs of the moto X30 Pro include a 144Hz 6.67-inch curved screen, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, 12-megapixel portrait, and support for 125W super flash charging.
The smartphone will be officially released on August 2nd.
Gizchina News of the week
Motorola edge X30 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ 144Hz POLED curved display, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Plus 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 50MP ultra-wide camera, 12MP 2x telephoto camera
- 60MP front camera
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, triple microphone array
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, QZSS(L1+L5), 2 x USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 125W wired fast charging, 30W / 50W wireless charging