It’s the end of the year and several brands are releasing what could be their last update of the year for their devices. According to reports, the Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G and Reno6 Pro 5G are now getting the ColorOS 13.0 update. This new update is based on Google’s latest Android 13 system.
- Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G (base version C.30)
- Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G (base version C.18)
Official version number:
- Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G —— F.40 and above
- Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G —— F.08 and above
This upgrade will not clear user data, but the company recommends that users back up all relevant data before the upgrade. In addition, there are currently many commonly used third-party apps that are not compatible with Android 13. After upgrading to Android 13, third-party apps may not work properly. Thus, users may experience flashbacks, freezes, black screens, high power consumption, etc.
Gizchina News of the week
How to apply
1. Please make sure that your mobile phone version is on the latest basic version. To check the version number, go to Settings > About This Device > Version Info > Version Number.
The December upgrade and adaptation plan of ColorOS 13 will push public beta upgrades for 3 devices including OPPO Pad, and 10 devices including OnePlus Ace Pro and OPPO Reno5 series will push official version upgrades. ColorOS 13 was officially released at the OPPO Developer Conference 2022 on August 30 this year. ColorOS 13 mainly upgrades from four aspects: aquatic design, comprehensive smoothness, smart life, and security and privacy. It also adds new color designs, fonts and OPPO Sans 3.0.