After swiftly updating all compatible devices to One UI 5.1, Samsung has revealed the schedule for the upcoming One UI 5.1 upgrade. The fix has now been installed on numerous current and vintage top devices. The Samsung Galaxy Note series is to receive an upgrade in the final week of February and Samsung has already begun to take action. First reports of the One UI 5.1 upgrade for the Galaxy Note 20 series are emerging from Argentina. There are reports that the update will arrive in other regions in phases. In the coming weeks, this update will be available around the globe.
The Samsung One UI 5.1 comes with a couple of features. Some of the popular additions are
Gizchina News of the week
- Easy to adjust the colour tone for selfies
- Quick access to Expert RAW
- Easy to share photos with family members using the shared family album
- Remastering automatically removes shadows and reflections to enhance the texture of photos
- View pictures or videos in the gallery and swipe to view information,
- Search for multiple people or subjects at the same time
- Choose where to save screenshots
- Use 3 emoji in the AR Emoji camera
- Resize doodles and move or erase parts where you use the brush on the AR Doodle home screen.
A variety of wallpapers are put on the lock screen and home screen depending on current activity. The new Charge widget examines the battery level of your Galaxy device. There is also a new illustration style and a brief synopsis of the weather conditions, and more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra specs
In August 2020, Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. It has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus CPU. The back camera consists of a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 12MP zoom lens, and a 108MP wide-angle lens. It has a 4500 mAh capacity battery and enables focusing, 5-10x optical zoom, 50x ultra-high resolution zoom, laser AF sensor, OIS anti-shake, and other features. On the front, this device uses a 10MP camera.