About a week ago, Motorola officially unveiled the Edge 40 Pro mobile phone. Now, there are a few renders of the cheaper model, the Moto Edge 40. From the new renders, this device will be available in four colours. The colours include Viva Magenta, Nebula Green, Lunar Blue and Eclipse Black colours. Recall that the Viva Magenta colour which is the Pantone Color of the Year 2023 premiered with the Moto Edge 30 Fusion. While other colours come with a vegan leather back, the blue colour has a matte acrylic back. In terms of design, this device comes with a sandblasted aluminium frame. Also, the renders reveal that this device will come with a curved screen as well as a 50MP rear camera.
Gizchina News of the week
Moto Edge 40 rumoured specs
- 6.65-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 8-bit OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, Up to 1200 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 8020 processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP main camera with f/1.4 aperture, OIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide autofocus camera, macro option, f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 158.43×71.99×7.58mm (Arcylic) / 7.49mm (Leather); Weight: 167g (Arcylic) / 171g (Leather)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4600mAh battery, 68W TurboPower fast charging, 15W wireless charging, 5W reverse charging
In the upcoming weeks, the Motorola Edge 40 Pro is anticipated to be available in the market. According to rumours, the 8GB + 128GB variant will cost 599 euros (about $654). While the Moto Edge 40 Pro will certainly be available in Europe, there is no confirmation that this device will launch in the U.S. In conclusion, it appears that the Motorola Edge 40 Pro is a superb option for anyone searching for a high-end Android phone in 2023. The Moto Edge 40 wouldn’t be a bad choice either.