After many months of waiting, the Nokia XR21 phone is now up for grabs. Designers carefully crafted these smartphones for users needing a rugged device to withstand challenging conditions. The Nokia XR21 phone comes with handy features such as a large 6.49-inch FHD+ screen, and more so, it is powered by Snapdragon 695 processor chipset.
The Nokia XR21 is made with 100% recycled aluminium, showing the company’s focus on being eco-friendly. It has a strong build that has MIL-STD 810H military-grade certification. In addition, the Nokia XR21 is also Water-resistant with an IP68 rating. It has IP69K certification for dust, water, and drop resistance, making it perfect for people who need a rugged phone.
The phone comes with a 6.49-inch LCD screen on the front. For a fluid scrolling experience, the screen offers a 120Hz refresh rate and an FHD+ resolution. For protection, a Gorilla Glass Victus is used on display and works with wet hands and gloves. The Nokia XR21 also has a side fingerprint scanner and two buttons to program more conveniently.
With a Snapdragon 695 processor and 6GB of RAM, the XR21 works smoothly for daily tasks and watching videos. It has 128GB of storage for apps and files. For better battery life, Nokia has included a 4,800mAh battery capacity. The device supports 33W fast charging allowing you to charge the phone within a shorter period.
Sliding to the back of the phone. The Nokia XR21 arrives with two camera configurations: a 64MP primary sensor and an 8MP wide-angle lens. A LED flash supports the two camera sensors. There’s a 16MP front camera for selfies and video chats to capture high-quality pictures and videos.
Gizchina News of the week
- Dimensions: 168.0 x 78.58 x 10.45mm | Weight 231g
- Display: 6.49” FHD+ 20:9 (1080 x 2400) | 120Hz refresh rate | Brightness 550 nits with brightness boost | Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ | Wet hands and glove compatibility
- Processor: Snapdragon® 695 5G
- Memory and storage: 6/128GB8 | Google Drive
- Cameras: 64 MP AF Main, f/1.79, 1/2″, 0.7μm + 8 MP FF Ultrawide, f2.2, 1/4”, 1.12 μm, 112°FoV | 2 sets of high luminosity flashes | Front: 16MP FF, f2.45, 1/3.06″, 1.0μm
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ax-ready | Wi-Fi dual-band (2.4GHz+5.0GHz) | Bluetooth® 5.1 | GPS (L1+L5); Galileo (E1+E5a), GLONASS (G1), Beidou (B1I+B1C+B2a), QZSS (L1+L5);,NavIC (L5), A-GPS/A-GLONASS | Type-C USB (USB 2.0)) | OTG | 3.5mm audio jack | Nano SIM + Nano SIM slot
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor | Proximity sensor | Accelerometer (G-sensor) | Gyroscope | E-compass | Barometer | NFC | eSIM
- Battery: 4800mAh | >80% after 800 charging cycles | 2-day battery life7 | 33W fast charging support (QC3.0 and PD2.0 compatible) (I/O:
- Other: MIL-STD 810H | 1.8m drop protection8 | IP68/IP69K | -20 to +55°C operating temperature | 2x Quick access buttons | Biometric face unlock | Side fingerprint sensor | Stereo speakers (96dB) | aptX Adaptive, aptX HD, aptX Classic | OZO Payback | Android Enterprise Recommended | eMBMS
- OS: Android™ 12 | Three years of OS upgrades
Price and Availability Of The Nokia XR21
Nokia offers the XR21 at £499.99 ($625) for the 6GB + 128GB version. It is available in Midnight Black and Pine Green colors. The smartphone will become available in the UK next month, and Nokia will announce the release details for other countries later.
To conclude, the Nokia XR21 is a top pick for those who need a sturdy phone without Giving up performance. Its military-grade toughness, impressive screen, quick processor, and Flexible camera options make it a standout choice in the rugged smartphone market.