Huawei has recently announced that the Huawei Mate 50 and five other models will be the first to receive the new smart experience feature upgrade to HarmonyOS 3. This upgrade will bring a range of new features to the devices. This includes better output, enhanced security, and a more intuitive user interface.
The details of the new features are as follows:
- The calendar schedule supports taking a picture and users can import them
- Universal Cards: Stacked cards can auto rotate and display when the scene changes. Also, combined cards can auto – alter their size as the number of cards rises or drops.
- Smart Multi – Window: Adds the ability to save the split – screen state, save it to the desktop, and launch the dual – app split – screen mode with a single click of the icon. Also improves the smart multi – window experience by making the floating window visible when you return to the desktop. To complete the task, it is going to shrink to a small window.
- Charging: Optimizes Turbo mode charging for super – fast charging speed.
- Pure mode: boosts pure mode, expands security, gives a pop-up window for secondary confirmation of programme jumps, lowers the danger of misoperation, and makes each jumping step clear and controllable.
- System: Call audio can be switched between speakers, handsets, and various Bluetooth devices in one step through the multi – device broadcast control centre. Huawei’s printing interface is optimal, the printing entry is simple and unified. The company ensures that a document can be printed in one step. The document supports one – step preview, without the need for a pop-up box.
Models that are getting the new HarmonyOS 3 update
The Huawei Mate 50 series can upgrade to this update. In addition to the Mate 50 series, there is a folding screen phone that is also getting the new update. The exact models that can get the update include
- HUAWEI Mate 50
- HUAWEI Mate50 Pro
- HUAWEI Mate 50 RS Porsche Design
- HUAWEI Mate 50E
- HUAWEI Pocket S
Huawei will not stop at the models above. In addition to the models above, the following Huawei phones will receive the update push in early to mid – June
- HUAWEI P50 Pro
- HUAWEI P50
- HUAWEI P50E
- HUAWEI Mate Xs2
- HUAWEI P50 Pocket
- HUAWEI nova 10
- HUAWEl nova 10 Pro
- HUAWEI MatePad Pro 11-inch
HarmonyOS 3.0 upgrades
HarmonyOS 3.0 links devices and handles tasks easily. It creates a wholly decent digital world that is made to take care of all the user’s needs. In addition to the models above, users of the new system will also enjoy the following upgrades that come with the system.
Here are some key features of HarmonyOS 3.0:
Gizchina News of the week
- Stack widgets: HarmonyOS 3.0 has a new widget stack feature that allows users to stack multiple widgets on top of each other, making it easy to access multiple widgets at once.
- Large folders: HarmonyOS 3.0 allows users to create large folders with up to 100 items. This makes it easier to handle them and access files.
- Security: HarmonyOS 3.0 has new privacy and security features that protect user data and prevent illegal access.
- Performance: HarmonyOS 3.0 is designed to be fast and responsive, with better output for a wide range of devices.
- Super device: HarmonyOS 3.0 has a new super device feature that allows users to connect multiple devices and control them from a single system.
- UI development system: HarmonyOS 3.0 uses . , a declarative UI development system that allows developers to create adaptable UI elements that work across a wide range of devices
- Multi – terminal deployment: HarmonyOS 3.0 supports multi – terminal deployment. This makes it easy for developers to create apps that work across multiple devices.
- All – scenario design guides: HarmonyOS 3.0 provides all – scenario design guides that take into account human factors, devices, and environments. This allows developers to create the ideal user experience for all scenarios
- Flexible hardware requirements: HarmonyOS 3.0 was developed as a distributed operating system for various devices with memory sizes ranging from 128KB to over 4GB. Hence, the hardware needs are flexible for the operating system and it may only need 128KB of memory for some devices.
- Seamless interactions: HarmonyOS 3.0 allows for easy link between devices. This also makes it easy for users to switch between devices and complete tasks.
- Handy service widgets: HarmonyOS 3.0 has handy service widgets that bridge the divide between devices, making it easy for users to complete tasks across many devices.
- Declarative User Interface framework: Apps for HarmonyOS are mostly built using components of . , a Declarative User Interface framework. ArkUI elements are adaptable to various devices and include new interface rules
- Smart home integration: HarmonyOS 3.0 uses AI to link smart home devices. This makes it easy for users to control their smart home devices from a single platform.
- Intelligent voice recognition: HarmonyOS 3.0 has a smart voice recognition feature that allows users to control their devices using voice commands.
- AI image recognition: HarmonyOS 3.0 uses AI image recognition to identify and categorize images. This makes it easy for users to find and handle their photos.
- AI translation: HarmonyOS 3.0 has an AI translation tool that allows users to translate text and speech in real time.
The HarmonyOS 3 new smart experience upgrade is a huge step forward for Huawei devices. The upgrade will bring a range of new features and boosts the output of the devices. It will bring better performance, enhanced security, and a more intuitive user interface. The Huawei Mate 50 and other models are the first to receive this upgrade. The Mate 50 series is set to debut with HarmonyOS 3.0 and advanced AI. The Chinese tech giant is no doubt pushing the limits of what is possible with mobile devices.