Although the Android platform has been around for quite some time now (Android 4.0 already!) the one question we get asked most is how to download Android apps, or where to download Android apps. Well as we have already covered the 2nd question on more than one occasion we’ll now sort the first!
5 Android App Download Steps
- First you will need to set open the Android market and enter your Gmail account details. All the apps you download through the Android market will be sync’d to your Google account.
- Open up the Android market by pressing the Android Market icon.
- Once open you can either search for the apps you want, browse categories or if you’re stuck you can take a look at the featured applications.
- For a free app press “Install,”, or “Buy” to purchase a paid for app through your Gmail account.
- The app should now begin to download, and will install when completed. You can find the app on the “Apps Menu” of your Android tablet or Android phone.