The Lenovo Ideapad A1 is a great little Android tablet. It won’t break the bank at $200 and it will do everything most pricier Android tablets will do, and best of all you can root it!
While some Android Root procedures look and read like the stuff of nightmares, the root process for the Lenovo Ideapad A1 is very simple, in fact it’s super one click root simple!
Instructions to Root Lenovo Ideapad A1 Android Tablet
- First of all make sure you have Android SDK installed. If not, you can Google it as there are tons of how to’s out there.
- Download Superoneclick 2.2 on to your PC
- Open Superoneclick 2.2 with your Lenovo IdeapadPad A1 Android tablet connected to your PC via USB.
- Make sure the SD card in your tablet is NOT mounted.
- Superonclick has couple of large buttons to choose from, you want to choose ‘Root”
- Superoneclick will not start rooting your Lenovo Ideapad A1 This could take a minute or two.
- Once completed look at your tablet and you should find an Android skull and crossbones app. This is your shortcut to root access and gives your super user access on your Lenovo Ideapad A1!
- Congratulations your Lenovo Ideapad A1 Android tablet is now rooted!