Fed up of choppy HD video and lack of YouTube HD support on your Android powered HP Touchpad tablet? Then follow this easy how to and install the latest version of CyanogenMod 9.
To update your HP Touchpad to the latest version of CyanogenMod 9 first make sure that you have the current version of CyanogenMod running, then follow the instructions below:
Gizchina News of the week
- Download CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 1 from rootwiki and copy it to the Touchpad’s SD card.
- Bring up the shut down screen by pressing and holding the power button.
- Choose the reboot option
- Then choose reboot to recovery.
- The Touchpad should now turn off and reboot into recovery.
- Press the home button which will select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now choose the zip you want to install, which should be the CyanogenMod 9 zip you downloaded in the first step, you can use the volume keys to choose the zip.
- On the next screen choose yes.
Once everything is complete choose the reboot option, when your HP Touchpad reboots it should load CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 9.