Cubot has officially launched the Cubot V2 and, after announcing the price tag ($24.99) a few days back, they also released an official video to go along with it. That’s not all though, they’re also giving away three Cubot V2’s!
Cubot V2 Official Launch Video
Cubot V2 Features
- 0.88-inch OLED display
- Heart rate monitor
- GPS tracking (built-in)
- Notification relay (SMS, alarms, calls, etc.) with caller name display
- Phone camera shutter control
- Bi-directional touch sensors
- Anti-lost alarm
In conjunction with the Cubot V2 release, Cubot is also launching a campaign in which they ask users what features they would like to see on the next’s generation smart band, i.e. the Cubot V3, and how much they’re willing to pay for it. If you do that you’ll get a chance to win a Cubot V3 band.
To enter the giveaway you must:
- Like Cubot’s Facebook page
- Send them a message with the features you’d like to have on the Cubot V3
- Tell them how much you think it should cost