Gionee just held a press conference in New Delhi to launch the Gionee P7 Max in India as well, to follow the Nepal launch from a few weeks back. The P7 Max is new addition to their high performance lineup as the acronym “P” implies.
The Gionee P7 Max sports a plastic glossy body and a 5.5 HD IPS display with NEG protection, a high-performance, real-time pixel-processing engine which controls sharpness, contrast and color to enhance picture quality. Within we find a MT6595 Octa core 2.2 GHz Processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (expandable to 128GB).
Gizchina News of the week
The phone will pack a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing shooter and it will support 4G VoLTE, Dual Micro SIM with Dual Standby. The Gionee P7 Max will also run Amigo 3.2 OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and it’ll be fueled by a 3100mAh capacity battery.
Gionee P7 Max Spec Sheet
- Display 13.97cm (5.5) HD IPS with NEG protection display
- Weight: 182 gm
- Dimension: 154 x 76.8 x 8.8mm
- Dual Micro SIM with Dual Standby
- MT6595 2.2GHz Octacore CPU
- RAM + ROM- 3GB+32GB (Expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: Primary 13.0 Mega Pixel Camera with LED flash
- Camera: Secondary 5.0 Mega Pixel with screen flash
- Battery: 3100mAh
- Android OS, V6.0 Marshmallow (amigo 3.2)
The Gionee P7 Max will be available in gold and blue color options, sales starting October 17th at the price of INR 13,999 ($209).
What do you guys think about this device? Let us know in the comments below.