Most Android users love the customisability that the OS offers, but often end up getting inadequate battery life out of our phones. There are various ways to get better battery life out of our phones (such as this), but many often involve being a bit too tech savvy.
Elephone share 12 tips for a better battery life without having to get too techy about it. Let’s have a quick look!
12 tips for a better battery life
- Remove unnecessary home screen
- Keep Wi-Fi off during sleep
- Put the phone into Airplane
mode if you’re in an area with poor cellular coverage
- Turn off vibration if it’s not needed
- App killers suck battery rat
her than conserve it!
- Reduce email, Twitter, and F
acebook posting, especially when it’s not urgent
- Turn unnecessary hardware ra
dio off (such as GPS, NFC, Blue tooth and LTE).
- Tone down the brightness and
turn off Automatic Brightness
- Keep an eye on apps that use
excessive data in the background
- Ditch live wallpapers!
- Disable data roaming whenever possible
- A bit more radical, but – use a phone with better pro
MTK Helio X27 chip for instance — the new processor from MediaTek — features MiraVision EnergySmart Screen technology, which is designed to save energy on smartphone displays. MediaTek claims it offers a 25% reduction in display energy consumption compared to other methods, which will definitely save on a lot of battery!
Gizchina News of the week