China’s Oukitel have announced yet another phone in the Oukitel C5 Pro. Let’s have a look at the full specifications of this device right here.
Oukitel C5 Pro Specifications
According to the manufacturer, the Oukitel C5 Pro specifications are as below.
Gizchina News of the week
- Display: 5-inch 1280 x 720p
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB on-board, expandable
- Cameras: 2 mega-pixel front, 5 mega-pixel rear (interpolated to 5 mega-pixel and 8 mega-pixel respectively)
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Radio: GPS/AGPS/GLONASS, GSM: 850/900/1800/190
0MHz; WCDMA: 900/2100MHz; FDD: Band 1/3/7/20
- Price: $74.99
Very clearly, the C5 Pro will take on the likes of previous-gen MT6580 phones and current-gen MT6737 phones (such as this one here).
Moreover, it was revealed that the Oukitel C5 Pro would feature a full-metal frame along with what the company calls an ‘anti-smash’ screen, for whatever that means.
We should expect C5 Pro shipments to start in a few weeks’ time. Any takers here?