China’s Oukitel have announced yet another phone in the Oukitel C5 Pro. Let’s have a look at the full specifications of this device right here.
Oukitel C5 Pro Specifications
According to the manufacturer, the Oukitel C5 Pro specifications are as below.
- Display: 5-inch 1280 x 720p
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB on-board, expandable
- Cameras: 2 mega-pixel front, 5 mega-pixel rear (interpolated to 5 mega-pixel and 8 mega-pixel respectively)
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Radio: GPS/AGPS/GLONASS, GSM: 850/900/1800/190
0MHz; WCDMA: 900/2100MHz; FDD: Band 1/3/7/20
- Price: $74.99
Very clearly, the C5 Pro will take on the likes of previous-gen MT6580 phones and current-gen MT6737 phones (such as this one here).
Moreover, it was revealed that the Oukitel C5 Pro would feature a full-metal frame along with what the company calls an ‘anti-smash’ screen, for whatever that means.
We should expect C5 Pro shipments to start in a few weeks’ time. Any takers here?