The Coolpad/LeEco collaboration bore fruit in the form of the Cool1 a few months back. The very dual rear camera phone is now official in India with what I feel is a rather lucrative price tag.
The Cool1 will go against the likes of the Redmi Note 3, which despite their age on the market, continue to sell in big numbers. The Coolpad Cool1 is priced at 13,999 INR or $205.
The Cool1 comes with a glossy metal body and a dual camera module that is in stark contrast to the rest of the body, and thus accentuated. Let’s have a quick look at the specs.
Gizchina News of the week
Coolpad Cool1 Specifications India
- Display: 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080p
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Cameras: 13 mega-pixel dual rear, 8 mega-pixel front
- Battery: 4060mAh
- Other: Fingerprint ID, 4G, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type C
- Software: EUI 5.6 based on Android 6.0
- Dimensions: 152 × 74.8 × 8.2mm
- Weight: 167g
The aforementioned price of 13,999 INR is for the 4GB RAM version, which will go on sale starting the 5th of January via Amazon. The 3GB RAM version, on the other hand, will sell offline at a later point.