Following the unveiling of its two siblings earlier this year, the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro was announced today in China and has already found its place on the official website of the Korean company.
The device looks similar to the Galaxy C7 Pro and retains the slim triple antenna lines and curved metal body, but it will be available in just 3 color options: Gold, Blue and Rose Gold.
Gizchina News of the week
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro – Official specifications
- 2.5D 5.2-inch Super AMOLED Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM – 64GB storage
- microSD slot
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow – TouchWiz UI
- Main camera: 16MPixels (f/1.9), autofocus
- Selfie camera: 8MPixels, fixed focus
- 2,600mAh battery
The Galaxy C5 Pro offers dual SIM/dual standby support, and comes with huge connectivity options: 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, ANT+, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, 3.5mm Audio port, and a USB Type-C port.
It measures 145.7 x 71.4 x 7 mm, weighs around 145 grams and it comes with a price tag of 2499 Yuan (approx $360 / Rs. 24,000).