It seems that Xiaomi is working hard to prepare their upcoming flagship models for their official unveiling next month, just a couple of weeks after Samsung unveils their Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus models.
Ahead of their upcoming announcement, the Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing details have leaked online and – if they’re legit- they look awesome for those of us who are eager to buy them! The leak not only informs us on their upcoming prices but also all their storage variants as you can see below:
Xiaomi Mi 6 – Purported pricing details
- 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant will cost 1999 Yuan ($290)
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM variant will cost 2,299 Yuan ($333)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant will cost 2,699 Yuan ($391)
Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus – Purported pricing details
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM variant will cost 2599 Yuan ($377)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM variant will cost 2,999 Yuan ($435)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM variant will cost 3499 Yuan ($507)
Obviously we cannot verify these prices at this time, but if they prove to be true, then the 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant of the Xiaomi Mi 6 will possibly be the most affordable Snapdragon 835 smartphone ever! Note however that this 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM variant could be equipped with a Snapdragon 821 SoC, unlike the other two that will surely use the almighty Snapdragon 835 SoC.
We will know more on this during the coming days, and we’ll surely let you know.