Despite the recent launch of the Eluga I4 Smartphone, Panasonic has today revealed the Panasonic P99- an even more affordable offering than the recent Eluga I4. The phone features some of the specs just good enough for any smartphone within its price segment.
The Panasonic P99 is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor paired with 2GB RAM and boots Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. On the storage front, the device boasts of a 16GB of native storage and that can further be expanded up to 128GB using microSD slot.
Measuring 144.6×71.8×8.6mm and Weight of 145g, the Panasonic P99 has a 5.0-inch (280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS fully laminated display and powered by a non-removable 2000mAh battery.
- Display: 5.0 (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS fully laminated
- Processor: quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor up to 1.25 GHz
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: Internal 16GB memory expandable by microSD up to 128GB
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Rear camera: 8MP,LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP FF
- Dimensions: 144.6×71.8×8.6mm; Weight: 145g
- Battery: 2000 mAh without quick charge
The phone features an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash as well as a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone lacks a fingerprint sensor, but that is understandable considering the retail price.
You can get the Panasonic P99 from Panasonic brand shops and authorized retail outlets across India in Champagne Gold, Black and Blue colors at a retail price of Rs. 7490.