The Elephone S8 is probably one of the better cheaper (compared to the Xiaomi Mi MIX) tri-bezel-less devices out in the market. Mostly due to its powerful Mediatek Helio X25 CPU, overall slim bezels and the 2K 6.0-inch display. Today, we learn a bit more about the front-facing camera equipped on this phone.
The Elephone S8 packs an high quality and high resolution 8.0MP selfie shooter which has been produced by Sony. The snapper has also been accompanied by a soft light LED flash that will allow you to take a selfie even in super low light conditions.
Since Elephone’s S8 features the trendy all-screen design, the LED flash has been placed on the bottom left corner of the device, with the camera instead placed on the right. It’s hard to tell if the different placement will cause any noticeable difference, but it’s still nice to have.
For those interested in Elephone’s S8 full specification sheet, you can check it out down below.
Elephone S8 Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla glass
- CPU: Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 21.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: B1/B8 FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B20
Learn more about the Elephone S8 or buy one on the official website.