With ultrabooks, MacBooks and high performance tablets slowly abandoning older USB type-A ports, you’re probably in need of an adapter to use a mouse, plug-in a flash drive or connect it to a monitor/TV. If you’re in that situation, then you should check out the Dodocool DC31, an high quality and affordable USB type-C hub; let’s learn more about it!
Dodocool DC31 is an USB Type-C to 4-port USB Type-A hub with an additional HDMI port. The USB ports are SuperSpeed 3.0 ones and can achieve data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, that’s around 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
As far as the HDMI port goes, the DC31 can output 4K video at 30fps and is, of course, backward compatible with 1080p, 720p, 480p and 360p.
Dodocool’s adapter is plug-n-play so there’s no need to install any drivers. It’s also compatible with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 and macOS operating systems.
Dodocool DC31 Specifications
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum alloy, ABS, PC
- Interface: 1 * USB 3.1 Type-C connector 4 * USB 3.0 Type-A ports 1 * HD Output port
- LED indicator: Green
- USB 3.0 data transfer speed: Up to 5 Gbps (Each port)
- Compatible systems: For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 and macOS
- Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- Cable length: Approx. 5.35 in / 136.00 mm
- Item size: Approx. 3.46 * 2.28 * 0.51 in / 88 * 58 * 13 mm (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 2.35oz / 66.7g