If you’re a really active person, always outdoors or you just have a tough job where your smartphone could get easily damaged, then rugged phones are a pretty good solution. One of the best all-around devices is the NOMU S10 Pro, made by the company specialized in creating rugged phone for nearly 10 years now.
Today, we are going to check how the durability of the NOMU S10 Pro against a bottle of beer with a weight of 1103 grams. We can have a look at the test in the video below.
As we can see in the video, the beer bottle gets dropped from an height of around 80cm, it smashes on the phone breaking to pieces and wasting some good beer. Now, that’s not something very likely to happen in real life, but it still shows the smartphone’s good build quality and shock resistance.
NOMU S10 Pro durability goes hand in hand with its military MIL-STD- 810G certification. Which means the smartphone is really tough, drop-resistant and waterproof. The handset also sports some good hardware on the inside, though, going from the Mediatek MT6737T quad-core CPU, 3GB of RAM and a large 5000mAh battery. Down below you can read the full specifications.
NOMU S10 Pro Specifications
- IP69 Waterproof (Able to be underwater of 2m for 1 hour)
- OS: Pure Android 7.0 out of box
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-polymer battery (same as S10)
- MIL-STD- 810G certification
- 17 patents about the protective structure design
- Memory: 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- CPU: MT6737T quad core 64bits 1.5GHz
- Camera: 8.0 MP Sony rear camera+5.0MP front camera
- Display: 5.0 HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quick charge/ OTG
- NXP SmartPA excellent speaker with super loud and clear sound