If you have an active life style or you simply love listening to your favorite music without any external sound disturbance, then you probably need a good pair headphones with noise cancelling technology. Dodocool has a wide selection of those but today we check out the latest DA151 which feature CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation Technology and works both via wire or wirelessly.
The dodocool DA151 also provide customized sound effects by evaluating your hearing abilities and generate optimized EQ curve into the smart chip. The previously mentioned CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology then enables you to enjoy high-quality stereo audio and have hands-free phone calls.
The headphones can be used both wired via the 3.5mm Line-in audio cable and via the wireless using the advanced 4.1 aptX-LL standard with a range of up to 33-ft (10m).
The built-in rechargeable 520 mAh lithium polymer battery provides up to 20 hours of battery life in the wireless mode. The headphones also come with soft ear-muffs and an easily adjustable headband to provide comfortable and customized fit.
dodocool DA151 Specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Wireless chip: CSR8670
- Wireless version: V4.0
- Wireless profile: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, ATPX-LL, PBAP, SPP, MAP, BLE, CVC6.0
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 40 kHz
- Output S.P.L: 98 ± 3dB (IEC-318,1000Hz/1mW)
- Normal impedance: 32Ω ± 15%
- Rated power: 20mW
- Maximum power: 30mW
- Working hours: Approx. 20h
- Operating ambient temperature: -5 ~ 40℃
- Nonoperating temperature: -20 ~ 70℃
- Transmission distance: Approx. 10m
- Certificate: CE, FCC, Telec
- Item size: Approx. 7.28 * 6.26 * 3.15 in / 185 * 159 * 80 mm
- Item weight: Approx. 8.47oz / 240g