Vivo, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has officially launched its new smartphone Vivo Z1 Lite Alongside the Y95 which has been launched Yesterday. As the name suggests, the Vivo Z1 Lite is a more budget-friendly version of the Vivo Z1, introduced earlier this year, offers both a high screen to body ratio and good performance with a notched design and Snapdragon 626 processor.
The Vivo Z1 Lite has a glass front and rear panel, a dual rear camera positioned vertically on the top left corner of the device and a physical fingerprint scanner positioned just above the Vivo logo. The notch on the screen is slightly larger than the water drop notch, but takes up much smaller space than the models like the iPhone Xs.
It has a 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 90% screen-to-body ratio and 1.75mm slim bezels, alongside with 4GB RAM, it runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0, and it has 16-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera to capture the depth information for portrait shots.
On the front we have 16-megapixel selfie camera with A.I face beauty, It comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3260mAh battery.
Vivo Z1 Lite Specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
Vivo Z1 Lite will meet the consumers with three different color options including purple, black and red. The phone is already on sale in China for 1098 yuan (about $159).