Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, earlier today unveiled its last round of products for the year 2018 – the entry-level Xiaomi Play. While the device was announced in China, Xiaomi India on its part announced the availability of an updated Mi Car Charger – dubbed the Xiaomi Mi car charger basic.
Very much like the original Mi car charger launched back in 2017, the Xiaomi Mi car charger basic retain the ability to simultaneously charge two devices while on the go using its dual USB ports. It is compatible with Xiaomis 2-in-1 USB Cable lets you charge and sync your Micro USB devices as well as Type-C devices using just one cable.
The highlight of the accessory however isn’t the dual ports, but its support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging so it can in a few minutes jack up the battery of all Quick Charge 3.0 supported device while on the move.
Highlights of Xiaomi Mi Car Charger Basic
- Comes with dual ports to charge two devices simultaneously
- Supports 12V and 24V input, available on most cars and 1 (Red) x 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (Quick Charge 3.0), 1 (Black) x 5V/ 1A
- 4 layers of protection against output over current, output over voltage, short circuit, high temperature
- Compact size
- Made from high-quality polycarbonate material
- Blue LED ring light that glows at night
The Xiaomi Mi Car charger Basic is available in black colour only on Mi.com and comes with a price tag of Rs. 449/ $6. You can hit the source link below to visit the Mi store.