Huawei recently held a press conference at its Shenzhen headquarters on March 7 to issue an important statement and the company decided to sue the US government. At the conference, Huawei revealed that it has evidence that the US government is suspected of invading Huawei servers. On March 10th, the US Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Texas has filed a subpoena for the US government and related ministers. The government has 60 days to respond to the subpoena or it will be considered to have automatically lost the case.
Gizchina News of the week
Of course, the United States is not the only country that has prevented Huawei from entering its 5G market. In August last year, Australia adopted a new 5G policy to successfully prevent ZTE and Huawei from participating in the country’s 5G network construction.
Many media outlets are very interested in whether Huawei will sue the Australian government. Recently, a Huawei spokesperson told AFP that Huawei has no plans to file legal proceedings against the Australian government. The spokesperson said: “Although we have differences with the (Australian) federal government, we are still willing to cooperate… At present, the legal challenge is not a priority.”