Korean tech major- Samsung mobile has today breathed new life into the Galaxy A30, just after a month since it was first announced. The device which launched alongside the Galaxy A10 and A50 last month in India in black, and blue color options, now has a new RED color variant. The new paint job, as well as the older ones, are available for purchase via Flipkart (Samsung Galaxy A30 (Red, 64 GB), and Reliance Digital. Other specs and pricing ( Rs 16,990) are the same as all the other paint jobs.
Announced last month in India, the Galaxy A30 is Samsungs latest move against the market share it lost in India to Chinese manufacturers like Xiaomi, whose cheaper phones with competitive features are increasingly popular in the country. The device much like the A50 is made of “3D Glasstic,” a portmanteau of glass and plastic, and is fitted with an edge-to-edge 6.4” Super AMOLED Infinity-U display. The A30 gets a dual camera setup comprising of a 16-megapixel primary lens and 5-megapixel wide angle lens, as well as a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
Powering the A30 is a 4,000mAh with fast-charging, runs on Android 9 Pie operating system with Samsung One UI skin out-of-the-box, while it is powered by Exynos 7904 CPU with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy A30 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Dual 1.8GHz + Hexa 1.6GHz) Exynos 7870 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging