As scheduled, Lenovo has launched its latest Z6 Pro flagship smartphone in China today, the new top of the Chinese company, was officially presented at today’s event. This is the second smartphone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform but it is the company’s first to be equipped with four rear cameras.
The technical specs are truly powerful and the design combines glass and metal for a decidedly solid and pleasant appearance. The phone features a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with ultra narrow bezels, up to 12GB of RAM, liquid cooling with 5mm reinforced copper tube and larger heat dissipation area, and comes with quad rear cameras that include a 48-megapixel main sensor, 16MP 125 ° ultra-wide-angle camera, 8MP telephoto sensor and a 2MP camera for videos. It offers 2.39cm super macro photography and the new hyper video uses OIS, six-axis gyroscope, ToF and PDAF offer a multi-anti-shake solution based on AI optimization for smoother videos even when moving, targeted at vloggers. There is a 32-megapixel camera on the front.
Here are the complete specifications :
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 display with DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x with 128GB / 256GB internal memory, 12GB RAM with 512GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, Dual LED flash, 16MP 125 ° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP super video camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2.9um, OIS, ToF camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:157.5×74.6×8.65mm ; Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
The quadruple rear camera offers a night mode, super macro, ultra wide angle and a Hyper Video mode, which simultaneously captures video from the rear and front cameras. Lenovo Z6 Pro is available in red-black and green-blue gradient colors.
Sales will start in China from April 29th, but today it is already possible to pre-order the new flagship. Lenovo is already working with three Chinese mobile operators to bring Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Discovery Edition to the local market, which will be presented soon.
Here are the prices of the four Lenovo Z6 Pro variants :
- 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage at 2,899 yuan (US$ 430)
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage at 2,999 yuan (US$ 446)
- 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage for 3,799 yuan (US$ 565)
- 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage at 4,999 yuan (US$ 744).