OPPO’s Realme announced earlier today it’s adding a new variant to the options available for the Realme 3 Pro. By this announcement, the Realme 3 Pro which is an update to the Realme 3 is now available in 6GB RAM+64GB storage option, joining the previously announced 4GB RAM+64GB storage variant and 6GB RAM+128GB storage variants.
The announcement comes just a few days after the Realme 3 Pro was announced formally in India, and a couple of days before it goes on sale. While it was initially thought to make available the 4GB RAM+64GB storage variant and 6GB RAM+128GB storage variant for sale on the said date- April 29, the variant with 6GB RAM+64GB will also go on sale on the same date at Rs. 15,999. The other variants as revealed at launch – 4GB RAM+64GB storage variant priced at Rs. 13,999 and 6+128GB is priced at Rs. 16,999. The Realme 3 Pro is aimed at Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7, and if you live in India, deciding on which to buy between the duo could be tasking, though the Redmi Note 7 appears to be more pocket-friendly.
Realme 3 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 1.22μm sensor, f/1.7 aperture, EIS, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 960fps super slo-mo
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.2×8.3mm; Weight: 172g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 4045mAh battery (typical) / 3960mAh (minimum) with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
We have heard reports of the Realme brand coming to begin operations in its domestic market – China. The company has already offered hints that suggest so, though we are not sure when and what brought the brand will bring to the country.