OPPO Reno 10x Zoom is coming to the Chinese market and will do so with a small “surprise”: the smartphone will make a digital zoom of up to 60x available to users.
It seems that the flagship model, Reno 10x Zoom, is ready to go further. Based on what is published on Weibo by Brian Shen, vice president of the company for the Chinese market, the device will support a digital zoom up to 60x.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom can therefore count on a hybrid zoom of up to 10x, and we already knew that and on a digital one up to 60x, which exceeds even the already incredible 50x of Huawei P30 Pro. We remind you that the top of the OPPO range has a triple rear camera with a 48 MP main sensor, accompanied by 13 MP periscope sensor and 8 MP wide-angle sensor.
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Edition specifications
- 6.6-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with 100% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, OIS, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, 13MP periscope telephoto lens, f/3.0 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 10x Hybrid Optical Zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos, , triple microphones
- Dimensions: 162.0×77.2×9.3mm; Weight:210g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4065mAh (typical) battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging