By now, we know almost everything about Oppo Reno 2. The future smartphone of the Chinese company, whose presentation is scheduled in two days next August 28. It has been the subject of numerous rumors, leaks and certifications that have allowed us to observe preview design and technical specifications.
In anticipation of the official announcement, AnTuTu has completed the picture, and in the past few hours has published the benchmark test of the device with PCKM00 model number (the same one already seen on TENAA) confirming most of the hardware features it will be equipped with:
- 6.5 inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution (2400×1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SOC
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB of RAM memory
- 128GB of internal storage
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system
Oppo Reno 2 Antutu score
In the AnTuTu test, Oppo Reno 2 scored 259,109 points, a higher value than the one scored by the Samsung Galaxy A80, equipped with the same chipset, at the beginning of April.
The remaining hardware features of the Reno 2 should finally include a quad rear photographic compartment. Including 48 + 13 + 8 + 2MP sensors, 16MP front pop-up camera. Alongside with a 4000 mAh battery and a sensor for fingerprint recognition positioned below the display.
OPPO RENO 2 SPECS (ACCORDING TO THE LEAKS)
- 6.55 inch Screen at 20:9 format with Dynamic AMOLED panel + Third generation screen fingerprint reader
- 93% frontal utilization
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- 8 GB of RAM
- 256 GB of internal storage
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging of 20W power
- Quad camera 48, 8, 13 and 2 megapixels with OIS and EIS
- Hybrid zoom x5 and digital x20
- Pop-up shark fin front camera
- Screen protected by Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear protected by Gorilla Glass 5