The Realme RMX1991 smartphone has been certified by TENAA and appeared on the 3C database. We do not know exactly what smartphone it is, but it could be the Realme XT Pro. The similarities with the Realme XT are quite marked, especially in terms of aesthetics, but also of the technical datasheet.
At the end of August, Realme had held a special event in China to reveal the specifications of the Realme XT phone. The specifications of the Realme RMX1991 appears to be better than that of Realme XT in some departments. So, it appears that the RMX1991 could be the rumored Realme XT Pro.
Realme XT Pro
Let’s summarize all the data that emerged:
- 6.4″ display with AMOLED technology and FHD + resolution (1,080 x 2,340 pixels)
- Octa-core SoC with a maximum frequency of 2.2 GHz, it could be Snapdragon 730.
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD)
- Four rear cameras: 64 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP
- 32 MP front camera
- 4,000mAh Battery with support for a fast charge of 30 W
- Fingerprint scanner integrated in the display
- 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6mm dimensions and weighs 182 grams
- Android 9 Pie OS
For the moment we have no details on when the Oppo sub-brand will decide to present the XT Pro phone. But it shouldn’t take much longer.