Samsung has released a new software update for the camera app of the Galaxy Note 10 and Notes 10 Plus. The distribution takes place via the Galaxy Store and brings the app to version 9.5.00.58. At first sight there do not seem to be visible changes in the eyes of users. The update could, therefore, have been released by Samsung to further optimize the user experience and prepare the two top of the range announced this summer for possible new features to be implemented in the future – maybe with the update to Android 10 which should be available in beta starting from October.
To update the Camera app, simply open the Galaxy Store app, log in with your Samsung account and go to Profile> Update> Camera.
The Galaxy Note 10 offers a triple 12MP (main) + 12MP (telephoto) + 16MP (wide-angle) camera on the back, while the Plus variant adds a TOF, VGA image sensor, which allows you to take advantage of some camera features such as the “Live Focus Video”.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ specifications
- Note10 – 6.3-inch FHD+ (2280×1080 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with 401ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Note10+ – 6.8-inch Quad HD+ (3040 × 1440 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with 498ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 7nm processor (Max. 2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz) with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- Note10 – 8GB RAM with 256GB storage (UFS 3.0)
- Note10+ – 12GB RAM with 256GB / 512GB storage (UFS 3.0), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Note10 – 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.5/f/2.4 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Note10+ – 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.5/f/2.4 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, VGA DepthVision Camera
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers and earphones tuned by AKG, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology, USB Type-C audio
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB light sensor; BLE S Pen: 6-axis Sensor including Gyro Sensor and Acceleration Sensor
- Note10 Dimensions: 71.8 x 151.0 x 7.9mm; Weight: 168g
- Note10+ Dimensions: 77.2 x 162.3 x 7.9mm; Weight: 196g (5G: 198g)
- Dual 4G VoLTE / 5G (Note10+), Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, MST, USB Type-C
- Note10 – 3,500mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
- Note10+ – 4,300mAh battery with up to 45W fast wired charging, wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare