Realme has announced a new smartphone in China which realizes the union between Qualcomm’s SoC specifically designed for the gaming areas, the Snapdragon 730G, and the 64 MP camera sensor that has been talked about a lot. Let’s take a look at all the technical details of the new Realme X2.
realme X2 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC fast charging
Gizchina News of the week
The new Realme smartphone offers several software features based on artificial intelligence support: AI scene recognition, Chrome boost, Super nightscape and Expert mode. As you can see from the images, it is characterized by a design with very reduced edges and a small central drop notch that houses the front camera.
Price and availability
The new Realme X2 arrives in the Chinese market in the colors Pearl White and Pearl Blue, at a price equivalent to $224 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs about $ 266. The same device will also arrive in the Indian market under the name of Realme XT next December.