OnePlus strategy this year is pretty strange. When the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro came out, there was clearly a gap between the two: the OnePlus 7 was only a 6T barely retouched, making the OnePlus 7 Pro the only really interesting between the two. Last month, the Chinese manufacturer unveiled the OnePlus 7T. And now, we finally have an interesting update, about the OnePlus 7T Pro version that will be revealed on October 10th.
The 7T Pro will be presented on October 10
But that will not be all, according to the official Twitter account of the brand. The 7T Pro could come with other devices. “Smooth, vivid, and incredibly responsive, the #OnePlus7TSeries is coming October 10” posted OnePlus.
Smooth, vivid, and incredibly responsive, the #OnePlus7TSeries is coming October 10.
— OnePlus (@oneplus) October 1, 2019
The OnePlus 7T will not remain alone at the end of the year. The OnePlus 7T Pro seems well planned, and it will be revealed on the spot. It could also be that a McLaren edition is coming, as was the case last year. In any case, we will be there and tell you everything you need to know about the upcoming OnePlus smartphones.
Gizchina News of the week
ONEPLUS 7T SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.55-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display. With 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut. 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor. 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, 4K 60fps, Super Slow Motion 1080p at 240 fps, 720p at 960fps. 16MP 117° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro. 12MP telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture for 2x optical zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.94×74.44×8.13mm; Weight: 190g
- USB Type-C audio,Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3800mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast charging (5V/6A)