Realme is on a roll when it comes to providing updates for its smartphones. The company seems to be especially committed this week. It already updated several devices such as Realme 3, 3i, Realme 5 and Realme 2 Pro. Except for Realme 5, all the said devices have received the November security patch. Now, the company is giving the same treatment to the 64MP mid-range beast – Realme XT.
The latest OTA update, carries RMX1921EX_11.A.12 serial number, for the Realme XT brings the Android security patch for November 2019. However, this isn’t the only thing coming with this update. Besides the usual batch of bug fixes and performance enhancements, the update also includes Nightscape capabilities for the front-facing camera. With this new ability, users will be able to capture photos with quality even in low-light environments.
One of the main selling points of Realme XT is the powerful camera capabilities thanks to the Quad-Rear camera system led by a 64MP shooter. There are other interesting specs like the Snapdragon 730G and the AMOLED display, but the camera undoubtedly is a key element in this phone. Apart from the Nightscape for Selfies, the update also improves the Wide-Angle Video recording. Moreover, it comes to address an issue that was making the camera crash in the 64MP photography mode. For more details about the update, you can check the full changelog below.
Realme XT ColorOs 6.0.1 changelog:
- Android security patch: November 2019
- Added nightscape on the front camera
- Optimized photo clarity while using WhatsApp
- Improved the wide-angle video quality of the rear camera
- Optimized the noise in dark environments
- Optimized the clarity of the ULTRA 64 MP mode
- Fixed the crash issue while switching to ULTRA 64 MP mode
- Optimized camera quality reddish issue
- Improved fingerprints recognition probability
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the issue that could not register VoWiFi to partial carrier
- Fixed partial display issue
The update is rolling out gradually for users in India. If you’re impatient you can manually flash the update via the link below: