About a week ago, Chinese manufacturer, OnePlus released the first OxygenOS Open Beta for the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro. The update comes with the February 2020 security patch and Live Caption feature. Subsequently, the company released a second beta which brings the March security patch as well as an Instant Translation feature. It appears that OnePlus is really working on its systems because it’s Hydrogen OS is now receiving a new update for OnePlus 7T / 7T Pro. According to reports, the new Hydrogen OS update comes with voice assistant to optimize the system experience.
Update log for OnePlus 7T / 7T Pro Hydrogen OS
- Optimize system memory management scheme
- Improve system stability and fix known issues
- Update Android security patch to 2020.03
Gizchina News of the week
- Added voice assistant to easily meet daily voice interaction needs. It also includes voice car mode to help you travel safely
- Improves the stability of slow-motion video recording
- Fixed the disappearance of screenshot folder
- Fixed some video playback delay issues
The major feature of this update is the addition of a voice assistant. Users who like to use the voice assistant feature should not miss it. As usual with system updates, the new version is rolling out gradually over-the-air. This means that all units will not get the update at the same time. If you own any of these phones (Hydrogen System), you may want to check for the update. If it is not available, please be patient.
In addition, OnePlus 7T / 7T Pro is also getting the OnePlus Pay function. It is also rolling out gradually. Nevertheless, all units will eventually get these updates. As for OnePlus Pay, the company is yet to make an official announcement. Nevertheless, there are reports that OnePlus Pay supports few bank card types. For now, it supports the savings cards of Guangfa Bank, Minsheng Bank, and SPDB, and the credit cards of Guangfa Bank and SPDB.