Back in November 2019, Motorola launched its first foldable device dubbed Motorola Razr revamping the iconic device. Initially, the device launched with the Android 9.0 Pie operating system. Well, the smartphone maker has now started rolling out the latest Android 10 software update. As expected, the new Android 10 update brings all the original features such as new gesture navigations, improved permissions, digital wellbeing and more.
Motorola Razr Android 10 Update Features
Since we’re looking at a foldable phone, the company has added some host of new features to improve the overall experience. The new update adds some extra functionalities to the secondary or external display called Quick View. Here are some of the key features that the update brings to the table.
- With this new update, you can now call contacts without opening up the device. To do that, all you need to do is swipe left on the Quick View display.
- From the outer screen, you can also read and respond to messages from the popular supported apps.
- Camera functionality is present which you can access by swiping right on the screen or by twisting the wrist.
- New camera modes are in tow namely group selfie, portrait mode, spot colour and many others.
- Other functionalities include controlling music playback and turn-by-turn navigation from Google Maps. Coming to the music apps, Spotify, YouTube Music and Pandora support the feature.
As mentioned earlier, the update has now started rolling out. As expected, the update is currently seeding out in a staged manner. This means that you might not get the update notification right away. You can always check for the update manually by heading over to System Updates in the Settings app.
On a sperate note, Motorola has also started rolling out the Android 10 update to its budget Moto G7 smartphone.