Huawei’s latest EMUI system update has arrived with the Huawei P40 series in March. The latest EMUI 10.1 update is based on Android 10 and a number of Huawei devices are expected to receive it. However, at the launch event of the Huawei nova 7 series, the company officially announced the list of devices to get this update. In addition, the complete list of eligible devices has 22 smartphones. But now, 15 devices of them have started EMUI 10.1 public beta testings.
EMUI 10.1 PUBLIC BETA HUAWEI DEVICES
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei-Mate 20 RS
- Huawei Mate 20 X 4G
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G
- Huawei-Nova 5 Pro
- Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4-inch
- Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8-inch
- Huawei-MediaPad M6 Turbo Edition
MAGIC UI 3.1 PUBLIC BETA HONOR DEVICES
- Honor 20
- Honor 20 Pro
- Honor Magic 2
- Honor 9X (EMUI10.1)
- Honor-9X Pro (EMUI10.1)
In March, Huawei began testing the EMUI 10.1 in China in closed beta, which includes several Huawei and Honor devices. However, now, 15 of these devices, including phones and tablets, are ready to test the public beta in China.
The fact that these devices are already receiving the Public Beta in the domestic territory of Huawei indicates that the global launch may be closer.
Gizchina News of the week
Recall that EMUI 10.1 features the MeeTime communication feature, multi-screen collaboration and Huawei Share. In addition to OneHop, Cast+ wireless projection and sound enhancement. Also, it brings a new gallery feature and the Celia voice assistant. In addition to new 3D AOD, multi-window mode and much more.
HOW TO CHECK IF THE BETA IS AVAILABLE ON YOUR MOBILE
- Download the new Huawei Beta app:
- Open the application, and go to the Personal section.
- There will be an icon called Join Project.
- When Emui10.1 is available, it will appear in the list of Available Projects.
- Click on the Register button.
- At the time, you should receive the beta version.