Vivo has officially introduced IQOO Z1, the world’s first smartphone based on the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset with 5G support, which is based on the current generation of CPU (Cortex-A77) and GPU (Mali-G77). The new SoC model highlights support for a 144-Hz display.
iQOO Z1 is official with Dimensity 1000+ SoC and a 144Hz screen
Vivo took advantage of this as the IQOO Z1 offers an LCD panel with a resolution of 2408 x 1080 pixels and 144Hz refresh rate. It has powerful hardware, a cool screen, 5G+, Wi-Fi 6, stereo speakers, with Super Audio settings and Android 10 with IQOO UI.
All these factors, according to the manufacturer, make the IQOO Z1 a gaming favorite. In general, the new product corresponds to the recent iQOO Neo 3 with new SoC. Dimensity 1000+ replaced the Snapdragon 865. While the triple camera retained its composition.
iQOO Z1 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 112° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio certification
- Dimensions:163.97x 75.53x 8.93mm; Weight:194.78g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 44W Super FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging
Vivo IQOO Z1 will be available for pre-order today, May 19, and will go on sale May 25 and June 1 (depending on sales channels). Two gradient colors are proposed: blue and silver. Three configurations are proposed depending on the amount of memory: 6/128, 8/128 and 8/256 GB at a price of 2198, 2498 and 2798 yuan, respectively (310, 350 and 400 dollars). The manufacturer will also offer discounted accessories for customers. Outside of China, the IQOO series, unfortunately, is not represented.