Back in February. Samsung launched its Galaxy M31 smartphone in the Indian market which later saw its first sale the following month. Initially, the device arrived with 6GB RAM paired with two storage configurations namely 64GB and 128GB onboard memory. Well, the chaebol has now quietly added another variant of the device. This time we’re looking at a massive 8GB RAM which is now paired with 128GB onboard memory.
Samsung Galaxy M31 8GB RAM Variant: Price, Availability
As you can tell, the new 8GB RAM variant of the device sits above the already available two options. The Galaxy M31 with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage option comes with a price tag of INR 19,999 (i.e. roughly $264). Coming to the availability, there is no information on when the device will be up for grabs. At the time of writing this, the product page has the Notify Me option available.
It is also worth mentioning that there is no Amazon India listing as of now as well. We should see the device on sale in the coming days via both online and offline retailers.
Just like with most new RAM variants, the rest of the internal hardware remains the same. If you’re still unaware or simply forgot, you can find the complete list of specs mentioned down below.
Gizchina News of the week
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED panel, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio, 403PPI
- CPU & GPU: Exynos 9611 SoC, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM & ROM: 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB
- Rear camera: quad module, 64MP+8MP+5MP+5MP
- Selfie camera: 32MP front snapper
- Software: Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Battery: 6,000 mAh capacity, 15W fast wired charging
- Biometrics: rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, dual-band WiFi, USB Type-C port
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black, Red
- Weight: 191g
- Dimension: 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9mm
On a separate note, Samsung seems to be working on numerous devices under the Galaxy M and Galaxy A lineup. The future Galaxy M devices include Galaxy M51, Galaxy M31s, Galaxy M11, and Galaxy M01. The smartphone maker is expected to launch Galaxy A31 in the month of June. Furthermore, the company is also preparing for some flagship offering with its Galaxy Note 20 lineup, next-gen Galaxy Watch, and of course, Galaxy Tab S7.