Apart from Galaxy A31, Samsung is also planning to add two more budget devices to the Galaxy M lineup. We’re talking about the entry level Galaxy M01 and affordable Galaxy M11 device. This report comes courtesy of 91Mobiles. As per the report, this alleged information is coming from the retail sources. Apart from the tentative launch timeline, the report has also revealed the pricing and availability details of the device. It is also worth noting that the M11 has already been made official in UAE while the former has spent recent times in the leaks.
Samsung Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11: Price in India, Launch, Availability
Considerig the report, both the Galaxy M01 and Galaxy M11 will see its official unveiling in India somewhere in the first week of June. Sadly, the concrete launch date remains unknown. It is worth pointing out that chaebol will host an online launch event for the Galaxy A31 on June 4 in the country. In terms of pricing, both the devices will fall under the sub-10k (i.e. below $131) segment. The report does not talk about the individual pricing of both the devices.
Lastly, we’re looking at the availability of both the devices. The upcoming Galaxy M devices will be up for grabs via both online and offline retailers. Furthermore, Samsung is trying to compete with the likes of Realme C3 and Redmi 8A with its new future affordable additions.
Galaxy M01: Specs, Features
Here is the list of all the key specifications of the entry level Samsung Galaxy M01 smartphone.
- 5.71-inch TFT panel, HD+ resolution (720 x 1560 pixels), 19:9 aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 439 chipset
- 3GB RAM, 32GB onboard memory (expandable via microSD slot)
- dual rear camera module – 13MP primary sensor, 2MP depth sensor
- single selfie shooter – 5MP primary sensor
- 4,000 mAh battery, standard 5W charging
- No fingerprint sensor but software-based Face Unlock present
- One UI custom skin, Android version uknown
Galaxy M11: Specs, Features
Here is the list of all the key specifications of the affordable Samsung Galaxy M11 smartphone.
- 6.4-inch TFT panel, HD+ resolution ( 720 x 1560 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 450 chipset
- 3GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB memory configurations
- triple rear camera module – 13MP primary lens, 5MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor
- single selfie shooter – 8MP sensor
- Android 10, One UI custom skin on top
- 5,000 mAh battery, 15W fast charging support
- Physical fingerprint sensor on the back, Dolby Atmos support