AnTuTu benchmark team has published the traditional ranking of the most powerful mid-range smartphones in May in the Chinese market.
Oppo Reno 3 with Dimensity 1000L SoC tops AnTuTu mid-range ranking
The rating includes smartphones based on the MediaTek, Qualcomm, Huawei and Samsung platforms. The first place was taken by Oppo Reno 3 5G based on the MediaTek Dimensity 1000L SoC. It scored 403,607 points. Then comes the Honor 30 with the proprietary Kirin 985 SoC with 387,583 points. Closes the top three Huawei Nova 7 based also on Kirin 985 with 385 323 points.
Tthe Honor 30S, Honor X10 and Huawei Nova 7 SE models took the fourth to sixth place. Seventh is the Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G based on the Snapdragon 765G. Eighth and ninth place – for the Vivo S6 5G and Vivo X30 5G based on Exynos 980.
Redmi K30 5G with Snapdragon 765G, which last month already took fourth place, fell to the tenth place.
Here are the specifications of the Oppo Reno 3 5G, the best performing mid-range smartphone in May 2020.
Oppo Reno 3 5G specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with
- Octa-Core Dimensity 1000L (MT6885Z) 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 116-degree Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm; Weight: 181g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4025mAh (Typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
Regarding the new ranking of flagship devices, it has been completely formed from devices created on the basis of the Snapdragon 865 mobile processor. The Oppo Find X2 Pro ranks first with a score of 604 123 points.
The leader of the previous month Oppo Find X2 takes the second position with a score of 600,884 points. The third-place goes to the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro model, which scored 600,264 points.
Oppo Ace2, iQOO Neo3 and Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition are in fourth, fifth and sixth positions. The other phones on the list are iQOO 3, Realme X50 Pro, OnePlus 8 Pro and Vivo NEX 3S 5G (in that order). Surprisingly, in the Top 10, there are no Huawei or Honor phones with a Kirin 990 5G processor under the hood.