The Chinese company Vivo, according to some leaks, is preparing to release a new mid-range smartphone called S6 Pro 5G, capable of functioning in fifth-generation mobile networks.
Vivo S6 Pro 5G specs leaked: Snapdragon 765G and 4 rear cameras
The device will allegedly be based on the Snapdragon 765G processor, combining eight Kryo 475 cores with a clock frequency of up to 2.4 GHz, an Adreno 620 graphic processing unit and an X52 5G modem. The amount of LPDDR4x RAM will be 8 GB.
The smartphone has six cameras. So, in the front part, there will be a dual selfie camera based on sensors with 32 and 8 megapixels. The rear quad camera will include a 64-megapixel main sensor Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1, an 8-megapixel sensor with wide-angle optics, a 2-megapixel macro module and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
An OLED display with a refresh rate of 60 Hz and an in-display fingerprint scanner is also present. Power is provided by a battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh with support for 33-watt fast charging.
It is reported that the new product will be offered in versions with a UFS 2.1 flash drive with a capacity of 128 and 256 GB. The price will be respectively $ 425 and $ 465.
Vivo S6 5G
It is worth to mention that at the end of March, Vivo has announced the Vivo S6 5G smartphone. The handset is available in China, and for the time being, will remain exclusive there. Here is a reminder of its specifications:
Vivo S6 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 980 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP5 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 8MP 112° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.08 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.16 × 74.66 × 8.68mm; Weight: 181g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4390mAh (Minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
Recently, Vivo has issued an amazing statement. It officially announced that the VIVO S6 series has been sold for only two months and the sales volume has broken through one million.
However, the biggest selling point of the VIVO S6 is the night-time selfie experience. The phone is capable of taking outstanding selfies due to the 32MP front-facing soft-light camera.