Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, is already releasing the MIUI 12 update which was released some months ago. The flagships are already getting the stable update and so are some mid-range. According to feedback from users, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite is currently receiving the MIUI 12.0.3 stable update. This update weighs 845MB and it is designated MIUI V184.108.40.206QJVCNXM. As usual, we advise users to have enough data and storage space before attempting the update. Also, ensure to back up your relevant data.
As for what the update brings, the changelog shows that it adds a new physical animation engine. It also comes with a dynamic form technology that supports a new horizontal and vertical screen switching animation. Furthermore, this update brings a new visual design, a magazine-level layout, and adds a new super wallpaper. Technically, this new update improves the display design of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite.
Gizchina News of the week
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite display
Looking at the details of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite display, it comes with a Samsung AMOLED screen. The screen uses a Pentile (diamond) pixel arrangement. According to the company, the diamond screen has a more detailed display accuracy. It also reduces the noise in images and the zoom is clearer. This display still has a professional primary color screen, ΔE value reached 1.1, and JNCD is also within 0.7. This means that the screen comes with a very professional display effect. In addition, this display achieves 4300000: 1 ultra-high contrast, hardware-level DC dimming, 180Hz touch sampling rate, and HDR 10+ resolution.
This smartphone also uses the Snapdragon 765G SoC, the highest SoC in the Snapdragon 7 series. This chip uses the advanced 7nm EUV process. Its graphic performance increased by 40% and its AI computing power increased by 100%. This processor uses the same GPU and AI hardware architecture as the Snapdragon 865 SoC. Thus, it is regarded as the “Snapdragon 865 Youth Edition”. The Snapdragon 765G integrates Qualcomm’s second-generation 5G baseband Snapdragon X52 and supports the RF system. Its peak download and upload rates about 3.7Gbps and 1.6 Gbps respectively. This chip supports NSA and SA dual-mode 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite specifications
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, 0.8μm, ultra-wide sensor, depth and macro sensors
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA
- 7.98mm thick and Weighs 192g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) (K30 5G), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4160mAh (Typical) battery with 20W fast charging