In a couple of days, a flagship will appear in the Xiaomi lineup with the name Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition or Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra. This will be the crown of the company’s technology and experience for 10 years of its existence. This was announced by the head of Xiaomi, and the new product will be presented on August 11.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra official photos reveal a large four-sensor camera
Today, renders have appeared on the network, which, according to the source, reveal the future flagship. These indicate that there will be four vertical camera sensors on the rear. The top sensor is a periscope and has been framed with a silver insert to emphasize its significance and importance. And there is also an inscription indicating its main advantage – 120x zoom.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is rumored to offer an AMOLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate, 100/120 W fast charging, a 4500 mAh battery and three memory modifications, where the top version will offer 16 GB of RAM and a 512 GB flash drive.
Gizchina News of the week
To emphasize the premium status of the novelty, one of the versions will receive a ceramic “back”, and the company will also offer a variant with a transparent back cover. The smartphone should get stereo speakers, an NFC module, support for 55-watt wireless charging, an on-screen fingerprint scanner and a cooling system.
Recall that previously on March, Xiaomi has officially presented the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro smartphones, and here is a reminder of their specifications:
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Mi 10 – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS 8P lens LED flash. 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture. 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- Mi 10 Pro – 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash. 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait. 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS. 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mA battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging