Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra has already arrived at the hands of disassembly specialists, who have demonstrated a number of interesting features of the smartphone. So, the device received a fancy L-shaped motherboard, in which you can recognize the design of the standard version of Mi 10, adjusted for camera space. It also has a dual battery, a first for Xiaomi. This is done to achieve 120W charging rates for a 4500mAh battery (this approach promotes safety).
Unlike traditional disassembly videos, our today’s heroes approached the issue with passion, having achieved complete separation of the display from the main body to show the placing of the new sensors, as well as the new cooling system. Recall, according to the available data, the display of the new Mi 10 Ultra is different than the Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro. Well, it’s better to see the full disassembly video above.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra officially launched and become the best camera phone
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra screen features a 6.67-inch diagonal, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 10-bit color depth and HDR10 + high dynamic range support. Also, the developers have worked on a more accurate automatic brightness control. The maximum luminance is 1120 cd / m 2. The front camera is embedded in a hole in the upper left corner of the screen.
As for the main camera, it received the main camera sensor with a resolution of 48 megapixels, which did not prevent the smartphone from leading the rating of the best camera phones, according to DxOMark. Also installed are two cameras with a resolution of 12 and 48 megapixels with telephoto lenses for 2x and 5x optical zoom. The wide-angle camera has a resolution of 20 megapixels. There is phase detection autofocus and optical stabilization. It is clear that the 120x digital zoom is pure marketing.
In addition, the smartphone is equipped with a Snapdragon 865 SoC, up to 16 GB of RAM (LPDDR5) and 512 GB of storage memory (UFS 3.1). Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Ultra received a liquid cooling system, 8 sensors for precise temperature control, Wi-Fi 6 support. In the popular AnTuTu benchmark, it scores 660,000 points.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra supports 120W wired charging, which allows you to charge a 4500mAh battery from 0 to 41% in 5 minutes and fully recharge in 23 minutes. In addition, it also supports 50W wireless second charging. Also, there is a 10W reverse wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB. 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage. 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, LED flash. 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS. 20MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture. 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO. Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired. 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Mi 10 Ultra comes in Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver and Transparent Edition, starts at 5299 yuan (US$ 762) for 8GB + 128GB, 5599 yuan (US$ 806) for 8GB + 256GB, 5999 yuan (US$ 863) for 12GB + 256GB and the top-end 16GB + 512GB version costs 6999 yuan (US$ 1007). It is available for order today and goes on sale in China from August 16th.